CUSTOMER REGISTER PRIVACY STATEMENT
Register and Privacy Statement in accordance with the Personal Data Act (Sections 10 and 24) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. THE REGISTER
CO2 Compensate FINLAND OY
2. REGISTER PERSON
3. NAME OF THE REGISTER
CO2 Compensate FINLAND OY customer register.
4. GROUNDS FOR KEEPING THE RECORD
The person is registered as a customer of CO2 Compensate FINLAND OY by purchasing products or services.
5. USE OF THE REGISTER
The purpose of the register is to maintain the customer register of the company and to archive and process customer orders and to manage the customer relationship. The register is also used to track order processing. The information can be used for business development, statistical purposes, and for providing more personalized, targeted content on our online services. Personal data will be processed within the limits allowed and required by the Personal Data Act.
The information in the register may be used in the company's own registers for the purpose of targeted advertising without, however, disclosing any personal information to third parties. CO2 Compensate FINLAND may use partners to maintain customer and service relationships. Some registry information may be transferred to the partner's servers due to technical requirements. The information is processed solely for the purpose of maintaining the CO2 Compensate FINLAND OY customer relationship through technical interfaces.
CO2 Compensate FINLAND reserves the right to publish the information contained in the Customer Register in electronic or written form unless specifically prohibited by the Customer. The list refers to, for example, mailing labels for direct advertising. The customer has the right to refuse disclosure by notifying the company registrar.
6. INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE REGISTER
The following personal data or organizational customer information is processed in relation to the customer registry:
- Basic information needed to maintain a customer relationship, such as: The individual customer’s name, customer number, username and/or other unique identifiers, password
- In the case of a Community customer, the Community business ID or association number, the names of the contact people and contact details
- Contact details, such as email address, phone number, and mailing address that are essential to your customer relationship.
- Information on processed orders and past and current contracts, as well as other transactional information such as billing information and electronic communications.
- Information provided in the contact form and discussions that have taken place.
- Order processing and tracking information.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
The customer registry information is only used by CO2 Compensate FINLAND, except when CO2 Compensate FINLAND uses an external service provider, either to provide a value-added service or to support a credit decision and when required by law. Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union unless this is necessary to ensure the technical implementation of CO2 Compensate FINLAND or its affiliate. The personal data of a registered customer will be deleted at the request of the user unless deletion is prevented by law, open invoices or recovery actions.
8. PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
The register will not be disclosed to third parties. Access to the registry requires user rights. The register is located on a password-protected server.
9. MODIFICATION OF THE REGISTRATION DATA
CO2 Compensate Finland reserves the right to change the contents of this description without notice to the data subject. It is the responsibility of the data subject to consult the contents of the description on a regular basis.